Offering PFM to your customers doesn’t have to be a long and difficult process
The Meniga PFM Solution is a stand-alone web application that has been designed for flexible and straight-forward integration with banks’ IT systems and branding policies.
It is easy to change the look 'n feel and integrate on the front-end to match your online bank's structure and branding policies, regardless of the underlying web technology or the desired level of integration.
Back-end integration is accomplished through simple and well-defined web service interfaces.
The total deployment effort can be as low as 4-6 weeks.
Meniga recommends a simple, step-wise approach to deploying PFM
The green boxes represent new modules required for deployment of the Meniga PFM Web Application:
- When an online banking user follows a link to the PFM tool, user registration data is sent to the Meniga PFM Application and it is authorized to read the user’s financial data (transactions) from the bank’s back-end systems.
- Users access the Meniga PFM Application from the online bank using single sign-on.
- The Meniga PFM Application reads users’ financial data (transactions) and stores them in its database.
NOTE: All registration steps are performed automatically when users first visit the Meniga PFM Application. (Unless manual sign-up is a desired part of the user experience).
Key Design Traits of the Meniga PFM Web Application
- Security in line with banking industry best practices. Certified as „Hacker-safe“ by McAfee.
- Multi-language and multi-currency application designed for European markets.
- High performance and scalability to handle large data volumes.
- Built using Microsoft .Net Technology that offers highly flexible integration options for any online banking platform.