Compliance is an essential piece to our innovation and we couldn’t be more proud that Meniga, specifically, Carbon Insight has been nominated for Tech Champion of the Year.
This year, ICA Compliance Awards celebrates its 20 year anniversary, holding the in-person event a The Oval, London as well as via live stream. All awards will be judged on the following criteria:
- Spirit — The challenge and context within which the submission is set, alongside the goals and targets (whether quantitative or qualitative).
- Collaboration — The way in which the initiative/activity was conceived and delivered, focussing on the human aspects of inclusion and the provision of a variety of perspectives in order to achieve the desired outcome.
- Courage — The hurdles which were faced during the initiative and the way these were successfully overcome.
- Outcome — The benefits realised from the point of view of various stakeholders (the firm, customers, regulators, for example). These could include financial rewards but less tangible aspects should also be considered (satisfaction, improvement, UX, efficiencies, empowerment or enhanced risk management for example).
- Adoption — The dissemination of the success in terms of how the initiative/activity has been recognised, embedded or replicated as a benchmark of best practice. This may be internally within an organisation, or more widely
The International Compliance Association (ICA) is the leading professional body for the global regulatory and financial crime compliance community.
Since 2001, they have enhanced the knowledge, skills and behaviour of over 160,000 professionals, either through our internationally recognised portfolio of professional qualifications (awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester) or through accredited in-company training.