Understand the business case for banks to go green
This paper will take you through:
Metrics from US Consumer study on green banking
How can a green solution drive engagement
Carbon Conscious customer base
Green revenue possibilities
Thank you!Get the paper
A download link will be sent to your inbox shortly to get your Product Profile copy. Meanwhile we invite you to explore more about how Meniga has been helping organisations and business to thrive during these tricky times.
About this material
Climate change is a hot topic in the United States. A new study of U.S. consumers demonstrates that there is a significant opportunity for community-based financial institutions to win business and gain a competitive advantage by competing on a climate-based strategy.
Key findings from the study include:
- Climate change is the top social challenge facing the United States today
- Americans don’t track their carbon footprint—or take actions to reduce it
- Consumers want to do business with companies that have policies for protecting the climate
- Younger consumers want their banks’ help in managing their climate impact
- Consumers want climate-friendly checking account features